Feedback

You can leave comments, questions, or anything else.

-Cole

6 Comments on Feedback

1. wick says:

you ever wonder about cheese wiz? i mean seriously – wtf?

2. Neelam says:

Hello Mr Cole Lemme, your work is quite fascinating, I like the stories in your poems, and the stories in your stories. I have also read your book Areon and Nothingness and it is quite the read, it took me a while to get into but I started taking it onto the trains and buses with me and then I couldn’t put it down, my friends saw me reading it a few times and asked me what it was about (one said it was “intense”), and also a random strangers on the bus. I much liked the Leviathan dragon character, what a smart-ass . Keep sharing your beautiful mind with us.

3. Jen W says:

I absolutely love your work. I haven’t been able to read Areon & Nothingless yet, but I hope I will be able to very soon. :) I have had the opportunity to read some of your future work and found myself not able to put it down. I loved reading some of your letters, essays and short stories. All I could think about while reading/scanning your work is how brilliant you are. I am excited to see what else you have in store for us in the future.

ps: Don’t worry about shaving off the beard, it suits you. ;)

4. Lisa Anderson says:

so, totally love all of the works you have posted. brilliant and deeply philosophical. your work wouldn’t appeal to people that lack a brain :). you make people think inside themselves and some can’t face what that brings out. when everything you have ever “believed” is challenged, it’s a very dark and weird place you go to…maybe stealing that baby wasn’t such a bad thing after all…who freaking says that? well, anyone who has read your baby stealer work. we can never know all of the variables in a situation and you do very well with showing us how maybe stealing that baby was for the greater good. most people are too afraid of the backlash to publicly post any type of work that goes against societal norms, but you just grab your balls and do it. every voice should be written, even the voice of the dirtiest, scuzziest, most morally “broken,” and corrupt soul. it’s a learning experience and quite a ride. i want to read works by a fearless writer, i want my mind to be forced into crazy hypotheticals that don’t exist. i’m pushed to search my soul and see just how lost i really am, how lost we all are and i thank you for the expedition.

5. wick says:

I’m still wondering about cheese wiz

6. Neelam Ahmad says: